Post House Hostel is a new, bright and modern hostel with the unique thematic design and reasonable prices. We are located in the central part of the city, opposite the historic building of the Central Post Office and close to the most tourist attractions of the city. Distance to the Potocki Palace is 200 m., Ivan Franko Park - 300 m., Rynok Square - 700 m., Opera House - 850 m.
Distance to pharmacy – 20 m., shop – 50 m.
Post House Hostel offers 6 comfortable rooms for 24 guests in general:
1. Double room with bathroom has a double bed, bedside tables, table and chairs, wardrobe, TV set, air conditioning, bathroom (shower, toilet). Price of the room: 500 UAH.
2. Double room with double bed has a wardrobe, table and chairs, TV, air conditioning. Price of the room: Mon-Thu - 350 UAH., Fri-Sun - 400 UAH.
3. Double room with twin beds has table and chairs, TV, air conditioning, lockers with individual keys, bedside lights. Price of the room: Mon-Thu - 350 UAH., Fri-Sun - 400 UAH.
4. Two quadruple rooms with bathrooms have two single beds, one bunk bed, lockers with individual keys, clothes hangers, table and chairs, TV, bedside lights, bathroom (shower, toilet). Price per a person: 150 UAH.
5. Dormitory room for 10 people has five bunk beds, lockers with individual keys, wardrobe, table and chairs, bedside lights at each bed, air conditioning.
Price per a person: 120 UAH.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Friendly staff
-Separate male and female bathrooms (shower, toilet) for the rooms that do not have individual bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bedside lights
- Beds with comfortable mattresses
- TV sets in rooms (except the dormitory one for 10 people)
- Thematic interior in the rooms
- Large yard balcony
- Daily cleaning service
- Linens and towels
- Equipped kitchen (fridge, cooker, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave)
- Free parking area near the building in which the hostel is situated
- City maps
- Hairdryers, irons (at the request of the guest)
- Table reservation in the cafe or restaurant
- Taxi reservation
- Tourist information
An interesting fact:
the building, in which our hostel is situated, has great historical value. Zygmunt Gorgolewski, the famous Polish architect, lived here. He was an author of numerous buildings in Germany and Poland, and of Theatre of Opera and Ballet in Lviv.